Sunday, December 5, 2010

Final Report on PLN

My personal learning network is organized on Symbaloo so all of my bookmarks are easily accessible.It contains classroom tool sites such as Classroom 2.0 and Things for Teachers, and Smart Tech which are social networking type sites that contain help for those who want to use technology in the classroom as well as lesson plans for all subjects and grade levels. Youtube, which is a site where instructional videos can be found as well as my projects. The EDM 310 site contains all of the instructions for assignments and gives me ideas as to what my projects should look like. Google, Google, Docs, and Google Calendar are all great tools to search for information as well as keep yourself organized. Lord knows I would be incredibly lost without my EDM 310 checklist. Turn it in and Jstor are incredibly helpful to me as an English major. Jstor contains book and article sources for absolutely anything and everything you could possibly ever need.  Turnitin is where I can have everything I write, as well as assignments my future students write, and have it checked for originality which is another word for plagiarism. I have really enjoyed my PLN and it will continue to grow as I do.



http://www.symbaloo.com/mix/personallearningnetwo

No comments:

Post a Comment