Sunday, November 7, 2010

Blog 11

Little Kids... Big Potential
     It never ceases to amaze me how children can learn to use the tools i am learning to use. Some of them can even use it better than I can. They are learning so much and I feel like they don't know how impressive it is. I didn't realize that blogging can help them with spelling. It makes sense now that it is pointed out to me. When learning is presented in a fun way children enjoy it and therefore learn more. Technology teaches them so much; everything from rituals to manners to problem solving. Children's minds are so easy to mold and they are so easger to learn new things so starting learning to blog and use technology is a genius idea.
     There are a few roadblocks that might be hit. Some schools either won't be supportive or possibly not have the funding in order to bring the technology into the classroom.  
children with technology

2 comments:

  1. Hi I enjoyed reading your post. I also agree on how amazing it is for these young children to be using all these new tools that we are just now starting to use and learn. It is very impressive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sharon,

    I never thought of blogging as something that would help a child with manners. That is a great point!

    Stephen Akins

    ReplyDelete