Sunday, November 7, 2010

C4K Summary

kids blogging
Kid number three was  JohnLee from New Zealand. He drew a awesome colorful picture of a pirate ship.

My fifth kid was Nathan. His blog were written in first person view from the American Revolution which I thought was awesome and incredibly creative.

My sixth comment for kids was a kid named Chase B from Iowa. His post was on typing properly. Typing too small is hard to read, and typing too big looks like you are being yelled at and its rude. Also typing in "text speak" is ridiculous. I meen doz dis luk lyk sumtin profesional n sumfin u wnt 2 luk @ all da tym? NO, it looks ridiculous. I cannot stand text speak. Honestly it looks stupid and takes just as long to type out.

My seventh kid was Dylan. He has a great plan for healthier school lunches. Basically his school's only option for healthy lunch is some form of salad. I know first hand that after a few days of cold veggies for luch a cheeseburger is welcome. He said that fried items should be exchanged for grilled items which is a great idea. In addition he wants the candy replaced with fruits and veggies.

No comments:

Post a Comment