Sunday, November 21, 2010

Blog 13

      The Alabama Learning Exchange, or ALEX, it provides links for courses of study information, Alabama contact information for different subjects, lesson plans, training information, podcasts, and an area to contact colleagues. 
     Everything is organized by grade and subject matter so anything you can possibly be looking for is easily accessible. For example when you choose "Courses of Study" on the home page you are directed to a page with every course listed. I chose Language arts, because that is my major, and that took me to a page where I chose a grade level. I chose 12th grade, because that is my dream level, and it brought up a chart with all of the 12th grade language arts learning objectives and a link to all of the lesson plans.
     I think as an educator this will be a fantastic tool. Especially links to lesson plans of other educators. i know even as a "professional" I will need help.   This site is the closest thing to an EDM 310 help line that we will get. I am really excited about all the tools that we are learning exist out in the world. Its like an assurance that even after we graduate and begin our careers that there is always something to be learning and people to teach you.
help button


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment